Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hits in the sky


I first discovered Alan Parsons Project sometime in 1994 when i was in college. My brother had this best-of collection CD by the group called "Hits In The Sky." It soon became a staple CD in my portable player for a good few months on those journeys to and from school. It sounds good then and still sounds as good today. For some reasons, their songs have a 'cosmic' feel to them that always makes me close my eyes and think of the stars, sky and the universe.

Check out more about this great band here.

"Eye In The Sky" was one of their biggest hits. This version here has a short instrumental called "Sirius" that segues into the main track. A very fitting start to my blog...

"Don't Answer Me" from 1984 is another uplifting track with a great innovative MTV. Check it out...

1 comment:

jennifer said...

wow what a fasinating page it has great stuff im glad people like u creates it ..
.....muy muy bien.....(very very good) spanish..